When recommended by your Lightcraft representative, it may be necessary to update your GPU driver along with other nVidia Drivers. In Windows 7, most all drivers get pushed as Windows updates and are automated in their installation.
Previzion “initializeGl” errors
If, after a Previzion software update, Previzion reports error logs about “ColorModule::initializeGl” and “Pipeline::initializeGl”, perform a Windows Update and look for the nVidia Driver updates.
It’s not uncommon for Previzion to be using the absolute latest nVidia driver. However, avoid installing any “Bing Desktop” updates that sneak into Windows Updates. These slow down system performance.
Setting VSYNC Off
In order to work correctly, Previzion requires that the VSYNC setting on the Quadro card be set to FORCE OFF. To do this:
- Right click on the desktop, and select nVidia Control Panel
- Select Manage 3D Settings
- Select 3D App – Default Global Settings
- Select Vertical Sync and set it to Force Off
- Exit the nVidia Control Panel