Last Modified: December 3, 2014
Survey markers are used to help match the CG world with the live action world.
- Click Enable to turn on the display of the markers.
- Click Add to add a marker. Enter the surveyed northing, easting, and elevation or XYZ values into the provided spaces. All dimensions are in meters for surveyed coordinates, and cm for XYZ coordinates (indicated on the UI.)
- Click Remove to remove the selected survey marker.
- You can rename markers at any point. Selecting the marker in the list will cause the marker displayed in the scene to highlight yellow. Markers are blue by default.
- The markers default to 30 cm tall. You can adjust the scale with the Scale drag edit.
- Survey markers are independent of camera offsets.