Capturing MPEG2 VideoBRec captures high quality MPEG2 video that will load directly into Previzion. To capture:
- Have the correct video input settings selected, as shown to the left.
- Right click in the BRec Batch List window, and select Insert New Job.
- Right click on the new filename, select Rename and pick a destination folder and filename.
- Right click on I to I, and select 5.
- Right click on I to P, and select 1.
- Right click on VT-Bitrate, and select 40,000.
- Click the red Arm button on the main panel to prepare the encoders.
- Click the red Start Recording button to start capturing.
- The status of the capture is shown in the BRec Messages window below the main window.
- Click Stop to stop recording.
- Wait and watch the yellow Muxing line cross the interface; this is BRec fusing the various data streams together.
Last Modified: August 4, 2014